AbbVie Market Access & Pricing Manager in Wavre, Belgium
Market Access & Pricing Manager
Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Wavre
Evolving in a fast changing environment is key and this why AbbVie decided to adapt the way of working within the Market Access Department. More specifically, health economic assessment becomes more important in Belgium; e.g. inclusion of Health-economic dimension into the new decision tree for new indications. Hence this new position has been created to support the department in managing all the modelling activities (together with external support) as part of Pricing & Reimbursement dossiers.
Job purpose & objectives:
· Elaborate pricing value propositions in order to support Brand Strategies.
· Strategically plan and execute HEOR programs with regards to new reimbursement framework, revisions and support the marketing requirements of the commercial divisions
· Responsible for the development of product P&R dossiers and revisions to allow optimal price and reimbursement negotiations.
· Participate in the strategic development and implementation of argumentation in order to ensure optimal market-access within the therapeutic domains.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Create and / or manage the creation of the economic model (Budget Impact and Cost-Effectiveness Analysis) and supporting materials for the P&R dossier submission in Belgium & Luxembourg.
· Design, develop and implement health economics/pharmaco-economics evaluations incorporating all clinical and economic data enabling to demonstrate AbbVie products value.
· Develop conceptual framework for economic model and/or populate Global models to Belgian setting
· Closely work with external consultants for delivering HEOR reports
· Achieve and secure fast and broad reimbursement to maximize revenue for AbbVie BeLux Affiliate.
· Implement AbbVie global/affiliate pricing strategies
· Responsible for the development of Pricing & Reimbursement strategies and their accurate implementation: Accountable for achieving best launch and in market prices according to the market situation;
· Assist in developing Outcomes Research Plan if any
· Synthesize data in the creation of value messages for use in the dossiers
· Assist Brand Teams with assessing research gaps and objectives / studies across key partners and therapeutic areas (TAs) to determine appropriate outcomes research strategy, research objectives, studies, and tactical plan
· Conduct and assists Brand Teams in evidence generation and documentation
· Provide support to the Market Access Value Proposition managers (e.g., economic modelling techniques to ensure health technology assessments (HTAs) needs are met globally)
· Help anticipate and lead development of strategies and tactics to support department needs
· GM / ALT members
· Medical Managers and Advisors
· Global HEOR and WEC Market Access colleagues
· Regulatory Affairs Mgr.
· Business Analysts
· Sales & Marketing teams
· Public Policy Managers, Communication Manager
· Strategic Account Managers and Contract & Tendering Managers
· Members ofCRM– Administration of INAMI
· Members of Pricing Commission
Minimum of 5 years industry experience in Health Economics / Market Access with emphasis in both of the following areas preferred:
· Analysis of claims databases to assess burden and cost of disease
· Health economic models to assess the value of medical products
Education: PharmD, MSc life sciences, MD or PhD + Master’s degree in Health Economics
People Management Experience, Preferred
· Exhibits leadership skills (e.g., delegation, prioritization, and effective communication, to direct / influence others)
· Great interpersonal skills
· Demonstrates some understanding of implications of strategic decisions and takes ownership of deliverables
· Demonstrates basic understanding of global environment
· Demonstrates understanding and respect for cultural differences and needs
· Embraces diversity of thoughts, ideas, and approaches
· Effective communication skills
· Trilingual: French, Dutch and English - Strong written skills in French are needed.