AbbVie Senior Specialist, Organized Data Collection. Posted till April 24 in Virtual Office, Canada
Senior Specialist, Organized Data Collection. Posted till April 24
Canada, Quebec, Virtual Office
The Senior Specialist PPS ODC (Organized Data Collection) manages low-to-medium complexity initiatives in support of the PPS ODC Center of Excellence. Along with management support, this resource provides process management, project planning, and project management support for initiatives that may contain business process and/or technology components. This resource may also play a support role in broader cross-functional initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Develops project plans using departmental templates.
• Schedules team meetings, establishes agendas, keeps minutes, leads project team meetings, and follows up on pending actions effectively.
• Leads process improvement activities.
• Tracks risks and mitigation plans; tracks issues and facilitates resolution.
• Coordinates deliverable preparation.
• Prepares status reports and dashboards using standard templates.
• Develops and maintains processes using standard methods and tools.
• Uses the project governance process to effectively escalate and drive resolution of project issues.
• Communicates information regarding projects concisely and effectively to project stakeholders.
• Possesses a working knowledge of ODC business processes and regulations
• Develops effective working relationships with team members, with a strong focus on delivering value to customers.
Key Stakeholders: Organized Data Collection, Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety, Commercial and Affiliates worldwide.
This position reports to the Director, PPS ODC Coe, in USA.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Preferred Education: Graduate degree. Project Management-related certifications a plus
• 5 years of project management or related experience.
• Preferred Experience: 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical industry, 2 years project planning and management experience, including successful implementation of business and technology initiatives, US and Global ODC experience preferred.
• English must be at advanced level (written and oral). French must be at intermediate level (written and oral).
• Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Experience working in a complex/ Matrix environment
• Availability to travel about 10% of the time. Valid passport is required.