AbbVie Senior Administrative Assistant, Market Access and External Affairs in Sydney, Australia
Senior Administrative Assistant, Market Access and External Affairs
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
1 additional location
Australia, New South Wales
Summary of Job Description:
Support the Director, Market Access and External Affairs to ensure efficient and effective operation of the MAEA team through a range of administrative, logistic, event management and financial support activities. In enabling the Director and team to deliver business goals, this position directly contributes towards making a remarkable impact on patients lives.
• Provide high level administrative support to the Director and MAEA team to ensure all activities, including team meetings and offsites, Pipeline Brand Team meetings and Strategy meetings are managed in accordance with departmental priorities.
• Manage the Directors expenses, appointments and schedule including travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
• Proactively manage, review and coordinate MAEA purchasing, financial tracking and contracting. Act as LKU (Lead Key User) for MAEA function for the SAP purchasing system, track budgets, complete and maintain Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Statements of Work (SOWs) and manage MAEA Purchasing Card.
• Manage and maintain confidential information and the security of records and files.
• Support the New Products SharePoint portal maintenance and training
• Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion. Activities may include preparing document formatting for PBAC submissions, presentation materials, screening and responding to incoming inquiries and phone calls.
• Advise, support, assist, coordinate and collaborate on special projects as required.
• Attend and contribute to the Administrative Team Forum to ensure that processes and procedures are reviewed to ensure maximum efficiencies.
Education/Experience Required :
• High School Diploma (minimum)
• Secretarial /Administrative Diploma or equivalent (preferable)
• Several years experience of performing a similar role at a senior level
• Highly organised with a reputation for accountability, delivery and proactivity
• Demonstrated highly developed and agile prioritisation skills
• Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), CTE/Concur
• Numeracy skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solutions focused
• Attention to detail and fast learner
• People oriented and able to work independently within activity based work environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment