AbbVie Specialty Coordinator in St. Laurent, Canada
Canada, Quebec, St. Laurent
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world’s most complex and critical conditions. The company’s mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Under the supervision of the Business Unit Manager, Uro-Oncology/Gynecology, the Specialty Coordinator provides administrative, financial and project assistance to various Business Unit Managers and Brand Managers. Other duties include general administrative tasks and co-ordination which aid in the smooth running of the department as well as providing limited administrative aid for the sales force and staff to be supported for key programs that have been identified.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Supports several Business Unit Managers, their Managers and their teams with responsibility for managing calendars, expense reports, meeting coordination and other general administrative support.
• Provides back-up support to higher-level management Director, as needed.
• Builds strong relationships and works collaboratively with internal teams to enable higher performance across the BUs and similar roles.
• Support lead for various brand teams including Orilissa, Lupron, Duodopa, and HCV.
• Meeting support for working group members for sales meetings, launches, advisory boards, brand teams.
• Financial administration following purchasing and requisition procedures for SAP and iCertis (i.e. payment requisition, purchase orders, etc.)
• MSA and SOW support development and processing, as needed.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding, as needed.
• Maintain an ongoing commitment to learning and personal development.
• College degree (DEC) or equivalent.
• 3+ years working as a Coordinator, Administrative Assistant or equivalent.
• Experience and ability working with SAP (iCertis preferred).
• Demonstrated ability to manage a large volume of tasks and priorities.
• Autonomous and accountable.
• Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence (EQ).
• Strong attention to details and processes.
• Able to manage last minute requests with ease.
• Strong team player and collaborative style.
• Very good knowledge of English and French (oral and written).
• Good knowledge of SAP, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
• Experience with iCertis and FMV is preferred.
• Experience with database management and support is preferred.
AbbVieis an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Job Posting End Date: December 14, 2018
Job Type: Experienced