AbbVie Especialista em Soluções de Tecnologia para as Marcas (Business Technology Solutions Specialist) in São Paulo, Brazil
Especialista em Soluções de Tecnologia para as Marcas (Business Technology Solutions Specialist)
Brazil, São Paulo, São Paulo
Responsible for supporting the entire Brazil affiliate, which implies brands and functional areas; provide tech consultancy and flawless project execution to apply adequately technology to business needs in a sustainable way; drive innovation and the excellence into the operational areas; enhance projects with digital components and provide Brands and the In-Field Team with innovative solutions;
Enhance the usage on IFT tools and work with data to support the development of business analytics tools that will drive business to better decide. Work in very close collaboration with Customer Excellence and Brand Teams to bring externally-focused perspective on the trends and advancements in technology, relevant to business priorities, which help shape brand and functional strategies, and actively impact key multichannel and digital initiatives (e.g Patient Journey, In Field Team culture) to assure goals execution according strategic definitions, and provide better services to the Patients.
· Work in collaboration with local BTS Head and Regional BTS Brand Manager on supporting local Brand Teams in global Brand Strategy execution, planning and executing Local / National engagement such as translating, localizing materials and defining an optimal communication flow for local market segments. Identify and communicate any local needs to the Global Gap Assessment team.
· Responsible for identification and implementation of new technology solutions, aligned to multichannel digital strategy;
· Support and collaborate in the implementation of the corporate digital strategy in the brands, acting in the evolution and adequacy when necessary;
· Guarantee successful implementation of global and regional initiatives, in the affiliate. Communication of Global and reginal guidelines, strategies and policies, regarding technology fields, to local teams;
· Collaboration with regional and global areas for shaping best practices and ensuring the visibility of the needs of the affiliate;
· Identify cross-brand synergies from planning defined by Area teams for the brands, as well ensuring the strategic alignment of the tactical planning to product strategy;
· Interaction with internal counterparts (BTS organization), as well internal customers (e.g: Brands, CEx, Comm), in different levels of organization;
· Establish partnerships with external organizations that contribute to leverage of company’s searching for new technologies;
· Keeping up-to-date on the company's products; your goals, strategy and competitive environment, aiming to guarantee actions online integrated and focused on results relevant to the business;
· To seek constant update on the opportunities for digital, multichannel and innovative technologic solutions;
· Know and apply the established processes, both IT and rest of areas. Work together with local areas (Finance, Legal, Public Affairs, Compliance, Medical and Regulatory), ensuring that activities are aligned with the company's policies and objectives of the products;
· Degree in computer science, business administration and related areas;
· Fluent in English
· Spanish (Wanted)
· Business acumen
· Strategic thinking
· Influence and negotiation
· Interpersonal skills: emotional intelligence, relationship building
· Team work/cross-functional working
· Project Management.
· Time management
· Ability to identify business needs & define / execute corresponding business-driven technology solutions
· Software Life Cycle management.
· Effective leverage of existing shared services
· Programming ability to pilot Brand Team ideas for small-scale approaches
· Ability to translate business speak into technical needs and vice-versa
· Strategic business partnering, ideally within pharma market
· Leading and developing people and building effective working relationships with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders
· Contributing to a shared service model
· Previous experience w/ digital solutions
· Wide experience w/ Project management (knowledge on project management: tools, skills and technics)
· Knowledge on WEB 2.0 / 3.0
· Knowledge about Content Management
· Knowledge about CRM
· Knowledge about Closed Loop to Market (CLM)
· Knowledge about Multichannel Marketing.