AbbVie Sr. Specialist, Total Rewards in Lake County, Illinois
Sr. Specialist, Total Rewards
USA, Illinois, Lake County
Responsible for providing business support to Total Rewards in a global capacity. This position will gather metrics and data analytics to help support global HR initiatives, in addition to providing project management for global Compensation Programs.
• Work closely with key stakeholders and vendors to administer day-to-day support, project management, and implement changes of compensation programs.
• Partner with Total Rewards Program Manager and Vendor, who manages the Rewards Planning Tool (RPT), to make necessary updates prior to the Year End Cycle. Responsible for working directly with the vendor, after the tool opens, to manage data override files on a weekly or as needed basis.
• Manage the year-end help center phone line during the year-end compensation planning season (December through March). Responsible for assisting BHR with issues or questions they may have with regards to the Rewards Planning Tool or merit planning.
• Provide HRIS data to support the Total Cost of Employment Tool as needed.
• Provide support for the annual update of the Greater Insights Benefit Tool. Assist with providing reports to Total Rewards Managers globally from Greater Insights when needed as well as working directly in the tool to make changes/updates on behalf of the Total Rewards Manager.
• Support Market Analysis Projects throughout the year. This would include providing analysis on a country level or function level. Obtain market compensation data from the Salary.com tool in order to provide the market data for the analysis.
• Support the Annual Salary Surveys as needed. This would include the gathering of employee compensation data in order to complete the salary survey templates provided by our vendors.
• Proactively identifies areas of opportunity for innovation, process improvement, and cost efficiency.
• Promotes a Global Perspective.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent experience required.
•Minimum of 5 years of related human resources experience, Pharma industry preferred.
•Must have strong analytical, organizational, and intercultural skills.
•Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
•Must be able to work independently and work well on internal and external teams.
•Must be self-directed and able to handle large, concurrent projects with minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled