AbbVie Sr. Brand BSA - Immunology in Lake County, Illinois
Sr. Brand BSA - Immunology
USA, Illinois, Lake County
The Sr. Brand BSA - Immunology will provide support for supporting new drug launches and existing on-market therapies for the Immunology franchise. Will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to deliver excellence to ensure a successful launch while at the same time manage associated program and projects for the Immunology franchise.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
• Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals. Actively participates in client or team meetings by offering suggestions. Provides leadership to project planning.
• Demonstrates strong documentation skills in recording user requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, writing specifications, publishing status reports etc.
• Assesses the degree to which changes to scope; issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution
• Troubleshoots issues with frequent follow ups with vendors until there is a firm and complete resolution
• Prepares concise, informative, well-organized and impactful PowerPoint presentations summarizing results and insights
• Develop, execute and manage the projects within the defined scope.
• Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations and develop a thorough understanding and knowledge in the science of the diseases, the business, and challenges.
• Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
• Exhibits a culture of integrity, excellence, initiative and compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or a Commercial related field.
• 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
• Exemplary communication skills.
• Successful pharmaceutical and/or healthcare experience.
• Strong information and analytical skills.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• Experience in a Business System Analyst role.
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Product launch experience highly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled