AbbVie Engineer, Technology II, in Lake County, Illinois
Engineer, Technology II,
USA, Illinois, Lake County
1 additional location
The TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics developer is a key role in developing solutions that advance AbbVie financial planning platform. Continuously seek to improve existing methods and processes. Demonstrate proficiency in designing and implementing models using TM1 and IBM Planning Analytics toolsets.
· Support dimension management, metadata design/maintenance, ETL development, and data validation processes as part of Financial Planning Systems.
· Work with management to further develop forecasting tools (i.e. TM1/Planning Analytics) to satisfy business requirements.
· Develop technical design specifications and analyze data to create data structures, dimensions and measures.
· Develop IBM Planning Analytics/TM1 processes and rules for both new and existing functionality.
· Data Modeling, design and implementation based on best practices and recognized standards.
· Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
· 3+ years of TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics work experience in developing end-to-end planning analytics solutions
· Experience required in developing solutions using TM1/IBM PA that includes system configuration, model building, data security, and reporting.
· Performance Monitoring and tuning of TM1/PA applications.
· Strong Analytical skills.
· Experience with Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting solutions strongly preferred.
· Certification in TM1/IBM Planning Analytics is plus.
· Preferred JAVA/Python scripting language experience.
· Knowledge of SQL, ETL, and Middleware Tools preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced