AbbVie 2019 Experiential Internship (Undergraduate) - Business Solutions Intern in Lake County, Illinois
2019 Experiential Internship (Undergraduate) - Business Solutions Intern
USA, Illinois, Lake County
2 additional locations
The AbbVie Experiential Internship Program
Asan AbbVie Experiential Intern, you'll participate in a paid, ten to twelve-week summer program that is focused on providing students with robust projects throughout the summer. As an intern, you will be located at our corporate headquarters in north suburban Chicago, with housing and shuttle services for eligible students.
Department Overview – Pharmacovigilance& Patient Safety (PPS)
The PPS organization works collaboratively and strategically with colleagues across the product lifecycle to identify, evaluate, understand and communicate the safety profile of our drugs to protect patients worldwide.
The Strategy Management Office plays a critical role in conceptualizing, designing and implementing high-priority strategy and business process initiatives across the PPS organization. The team is a high-profile high-impact team that works with PPS functions on a range of critical initiatives executing cross-functional safety process improvement initiatives to overseeing merger integration efforts to driving our World Class 2025 strategic roadmap. As a member of the team, you are at the forefront of working with leaders to identify critical priorities and drive high-value projects that make an impact on business performance.
Lead the execution of multiple Agility Squad projects. Examples of projects could include designing SharePoint sites and other media, collaboration with 0365, etc.
Intern responsibilities on the project will include (but not limited to):
· Help install best practices in social collaboration and knowledge transfer and storage.
· Member of Agility Squad team focused on installing quick solutions to colleagues whom submitted improvement ideas.
· Act as a resource to help colleagues adopt collaborative technologies.
· Completed at least one year of college education before beginning internship
· Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship
· Undergraduate Level Student
· Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0/4.0
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship (students on an F1 visa with CPT can be accommodated).
· Major related to Website Graphic Design, Knowledge Management and Social Collaboration
· Attention to detail
· Ability to do lite Project Management, O365 and SharePoint, Articulate, and Camtasia
· PowerApp Experience a plus
As an intern you will be located at our corporate headquarters in north suburban Chicago. Throughout the summer, there are planned development and networking activities, along with AbbVie-sponsored housing and shuttle services for eligible students.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Internship