AbbVie 2019 Commercial Analytics & Operations MBA Internship in Lake County, Illinois
2019 Commercial Analytics & Operations MBA Internship
USA, Illinois, Lake County
2 additional locations
AbbVie is a global, research and development-based biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world's most complex and critical conditions. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
As a Commercial Analytics & Operations intern, you’ll participate in a paid, ten to twelve-week summer program, working on meaningful assignments that have a real impact on our business and patients worldwide.Internship roles will while also combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem solving.
AbbVie’s worldwide business offers you an opportunity to work in one of the following fields:
• Market Research and Advanced Analytics
• Marketing Communications and Operations
• Sales Planning
• Commercial Field Sales and Marketing
• Compliance Operations
• Commercial Excellence
• Convention Marketing
• Media Excellence
Commercial Analytics & Operations interns will be located at our corporate headquarters in north suburban Chicago. Throughout the summer, there are planned development and networking activities, along with AbbVie-sponsored housing and shuttle services for eligible students.
• Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited MBA program
• Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA = 3.0/4.0
• Must be enrolled in an accredited MBA program the semester following your internship
• Eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
• At least 2 years of work experience
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Exceptionally demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership skills
To be considered, applicants must apply to the Commercial Analytics & Operations MBA Internship posting on careers.abbvie.com. An AbbVie recruiter will reach out to you should they find you to be a good fit for the open opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Internship