AbbVie Senior Brand Manager in Hod Hasharon, Israel
Senior Brand Manager
Israel, Central, Hod Hasharon
Key Responsibilities Include :
· Collaborate with Brand Team and In-Field Team members, facilitate cross-stakeholder discussions (with Health Care Professional (HCP) and non HCP stakeholders) and synthesize the insights gained to identify target segments, to determine brand positioning, to drive Close Loop Marketing engagement and customization and to populate Brand Plan Insights Chapter.
· Secure input and cross stakeholder viewpoints in order to develop a robust and accurate Patient Journey; propose strategic objectives for the Brand Team review based on Patient Journey findings and challenge and critique Brand Team strategies in order to ensure patient-centricity
· Ensure all functional deliverables are consistent with branding and deliver emotional messages aligned to Brand Story.
· Guide the design and implementation of all marketing activities and include innovative marketing tactics, traditional and non-traditional partnerships, multi-channel opportunities and multi-stakeholder initiatives in order to meet strategic brand objectives
· Ensure all in-field materials, strategies and tactics are aligned in order to drive momentum of strategic brand objectives.
· Lead the development of marketing inputs to Strategic Brand Plan, consolidate the 1-year Tactical Brand Plan and coordinate preparation of the Long Range Plan to drive brand success.
· Forecast, monitor brand KPIs, manage budget and brand P&L (if applicable), track ROI measurements for all marketing activities in order to achieve or exceed brand plan objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA- advanced .
· Relevant experience at least 3 years with proven track record of success in marketing within international pharmaceutical industry on multiple brands and within multiple team constellations
· Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic marketing actions
· Solid working knowledge of healthcare environment and evolving landscape
· Solid knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing principles and techniques including digital knowledge
· Solid knowledge on finance principles and processes and English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries)