AbbVie Medical Science Liaison，Hema in Guangzhou (Canton), China
Medical Science Liaison，Hema
China, Guangdong, Guangzhou (Canton)
Requisition # 1907252
Scientific Expertise ( internal) :
• Show expert knowledge in clinical/scientific expertise in disease state management, Abbvie brands, emerging therapies, and the competitive landscape.
• Demonstrates leadership and management qualities within and across Field team and Therapeutic Area.
• Organizational development (including but not limited in process improvement, leadership enforcement , academy knowledge, medical behavior mentoring) as delegated by Medical Science Liaison Manager
Scientific Exchange (external):
• Engages in target EEs deliver appropriate clinical/scientific information specific to Abbvie’s products and relevant therapeutic area .
• Responds to unsolicited customer inquiries and provide focused and balanced clinical / scientific information that supports the safe and appropriate use of Abbvie’s products.
• Provides scientific/clinical support and deliver data presentations for target EEs
• EE identification and EE engagement with Abbvie’s products and compounds in development and TA new progress
Customer Insight (external) :
• Effectively identifies gathers, analyzes, synthesizes and forwards to internal customers relevant new knowledge about the external scientific/medical/regulatory environment.
• Provides internal stakeholders with actionable items related to brand strategy and clinical development based on customers’ perspectives.
• Strategic Relationship (internal & external) :
• Develops collegial relationships with medical and scientific experts, consistent with Medical Affairs’ objectives.
• Provides information to investigator/potential investigators on the Investigator Sponsored Study Program.
• Contribute with Medical Affairs Manager to plan, and monitor and ensure team-related medical plan as delegated by Medical Science Liaison Manager
• Trainings to internal stakeholders and coaching to junior MSLs or new comers.
• Master or advance degree in science or clinical qualification, with 2+ year on relevant experience of medical affairs in pharmaceutical company
• Bachelor degree if they have strong medical background or more than 4+ year clinical experience of medical affairs in pharmaceutical company Good communication and coordination skills or potentials
• Fluent English in reading, writing and oral communication.
• Working experience in medical dept. of multinational pharmaceutical company and related dept. in hospital is a plusCoach junior members within team
• Experience with basic research, drug discovery, drug development and clinical practice
• Strong self management and execution ability
• Experience working on cross-functional teams
• Excellence Capability in presentation, field visit skills
• Leadership influence
• Strategy thinking
• Innovation consciousness
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.