AbbVie Market Access Value Proposition Manager - Immunology New Assets in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Market Access Value Proposition Manager - Immunology New Assets
Argentina, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
• Champion payer perspective, share payer insights, anticipate payer changes, unmet needs and propose access strategies for the country’s top influential payers to optimize to the new launches in immunology placing the patient at the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie’s business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
• Build a robust Market Access Strategy and customized Payer Value Stories for Immunology New Assets taking into consideration the different sub-systems of the Argentina´s health system.
• Communicate Market Access Plan to the members of the Brand Team in order to create a robust and cross-functional approach to ensure successful launches.
• Articulate predicted payer and payer influencer decision drivers and unmet needs to the brand teams in order to ensure situation analysis is holistic.
• Highlight the cross-functional impacts of anticipated changes in the payer environment to the brand teams in order to further enrich the Brand Team’s anticipation of the future.
• Recommend appropriate “beyond the pill solutions” and enhance proposals from other team members in order to ensure optimal level of investment.
• Identify opportunities and collaborate cross-functionally to engage in “win : win” partnerships with traditional and non-traditional stakeholders in order to positively influence product access
• Analyze, customize and transform economic and clinical data into simple compelling messages for payers, regulators, providers and budget holders in order to grant access and reimbursement.
• Provide training of analysis, tools, evidence, market access actions and programs to brand teams in order to integrate value propositions into brand strategies and tactics
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Relevant experience with proven track record of success in pharmaceutical industry within commercial and medical functions and/or within healthcare payer/provider or academic institution
• Ability to manage cross functional projects
• Ability to analyze complex models and scientific data and draw out key messages
• Ability to interpret scientific and/or pharmaco-economic data to assess its relevance to build into targeted value messages
• Develop, lead and coach team members and direct reports (if applicable)
• Solid working knowledge of pharmaco-economic principles
• Solid knowledge of payer mindset and motivation in respective local context
• Proven track record of success on specific market access success experience within respective local context
• 1-2 years of specific market access experience within an international context (Regional and or HQ)