AbbVie Compliance Manager Region South in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Compliance Manager Region South
Argentina, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
1 additional location
Argentina, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Responsible for direct oversight of the Affiliates’ Compliance Program.
The Compliance Manager role will include the continued enhancement of the Affiliates Compliance Program by executing, through collaborative interactions, risk assessments, monitoring for continuous improvement, recommending effective controls and processes, and creating and delivering compliance training. The role will also include the management of local compliance policies and procedures.
Core Job Responsibilities
The Compliance Manager will perform the following responsibilities with supervision and guidance from the OEC Area Director and input from the Affiliates Compliance Steering Committee (CSC):
• Partners with all levels of key Affiliate business functions to:
o Provide routine Ethics &Compliance advice
o Implement, manages and interprets policies, procedures and practices across the affiliate
o Perform compliance risk assessment, trend analysis and best practice recommendations
o Develop, implement, and coordinate awareness, education and training programs that focus on the elements of the COBC, policies and procedures and applicable industry codes and regulations
o Direct and participate in CSC meetings
o Provides guidance on proposed commercial programs, identifies basic legal, regulatory or other relevant issues referring matters to respective departments, analyzes alternatives and propose solutions to the business
o Organize ethics and compliance records, documents and files and maintains document databases
o Participates in local Industry group meetings, when applicable, identifying changes and trends on the external environment, communicating to the CSC and OEC Area Director and implementing necessary changes.
• Develops, implements, modifies and executes Affiliate monitoring plans to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Develops, implements, modifies and executes Affiliate non-RCI (reportable compliance incident) Internal Investigations’ Procedures and leads internal investigations, communicating with AbbVie Internal Investigations as necessary.
• Develops, implements, modifies and executes Affiliate local system for reporting, responding to concerns as well as corrective actions. Oversees the tracking and trending and proposes recommendations for corrective actions.
• Assists Affiliate on compliance audits, oversees the fulfillment of auditor requests, acts as liaison between the business and auditors during on-site activities, evaluates and responds to all basic and routine preliminary findings and recommendations, guides the business in preparing corrective action to address basic and routine findings and recommendations, and ensures timely completion.
• Possesses working knowledge of AbbVie´s business and client areas supported.
• Travels to affiliates within Region South to further establish and maintain a close partnership with business partners.
Bachelor degree required. Finance, Business, Legal, Medical or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
Minimum Experience / Training Required
Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with, or exposure to, business functions such as compliance, finance, legal, regulatory affairs, government affairs.
Experience with Health Care Industry preferred.
Bilingual in Spanish and English
Desirable Personal Skills
• Customer orientation
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work in multicultural teams
Travel: 25% travel
Travel: Sí, un 25 % del tiempo
Stellentyp: Con experiencia
Zeitplan: Tiempo completo