AbbVie Senior Product Manager - SpA in Wellington, New Zealand
- Awarded Great Place to Work Australia 2015
- Top-30 Most Innovative Companies in Australia 2015
People. Passion. Possibilities.
Join AbbVie - combining the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and structure of a long-established pharmaceutical leader.
For more information, please visit www.abbvie.com .
Job Purpose and Scope: * To develop annual marketing plans, co-ordinate their successful implementation and grow the long term sales, profit and market share position for assigned products within the context of the overall Corporate Business Plan. Also to evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development.
Key Responsibilities Include: *
Participate in the development of marketing objectives and brand strategies.
- Drive execution of brand tactical initiative plan with clear and deliverable ROI.
- Drive delivery of new customer insights to enhance and build on brand innovation.
- Work with brand and sales teams to execute brand strategy.
- Work with global marketing to deploy key global initiatives.
- Work with Medical and Sales team to implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Business Unit Manager to develop annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets. Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
- Work with Senior Product Manager in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products, and determine market strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Achieve sales and market share annual goals.
- Develop strategic relationships with KOL’s.
Minimum Skills Required: * Demonstrated experience and success in deploying brand tactics to sales force Good knowledge of computer based programs including spreadsheets and power point. Strong forecasting, financial and planning skills
Knowledge / Education Required: * Pharmaceutical industry experience Tertiary qualification in business or science related field Fully Conversant in Medicines NZ Code of Conduct
Experience Required: * Demonstrated excellence in execution Demonstrated success in healthcare / pharmaceutical sales, preferably in specialty care. Minimum 2years' healthcare/marketing experience Digital marketing experience an advantage Immunology experience an advantage Strong sales track record.
Quality, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities: *
- Attend regular departmental meetings with manager/supervisor to build in continuous feedback mechanisms.
- Meet the requirements of ISO and Class A by complying with all relevant Quality policies and procedures to ensure the Quality objectives of the business are met.
- Comply with all relevant company Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and work practices with the intent of preventing or minimising accidental exposures to self, colleagues and/or the environment.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter.
Please visit our website www.abbvie.com for more information about our Company or to explore other AbbVie opportunities.
AbbVie is an EEO Employer.
Job Classification: Experienced
Primary Location: New Zealand-Wellington Region-Wellington
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Req ID: 1705325