AbbVie Senior Administrative Assistant (4 days per week) in Sydney, Australia
At AbbVie we lead the way in flexible working, we are offering a part time arrangement (4 days per week) for this role plus work from home flexibility! Support the Director, Market Access and External Affairs to ensure efficient and effective operation of the MAEA team through a range of administrative, logistic, event management and financial support activities. In enabling the Director and team to deliver business goals, this position directly contributes towards making a remarkable impact on patients lives.
Major Responsibilities: *
* * * Provide high level administrative support to the Director and MAEA team to ensure all activities, including team meetings and offsites, Pipeline Asset team meetings, Pipeline Strategy meetings and Launch Excellence events are managed in accordance with departmental priorities.
M anage the Directors expenses, appointments and schedule including travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
Advise, support, assist, coordinate and collaborate on special projects as required.
Manage and maintain confidential information and the security of records and files.
In agreement with Director, proactively manage, review and coordinate MAEA financials and contracting. Activities include tracking budgets, completion and maintenance of Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Statements of Work (SOWs) and MAEA Purchasing Card.
Administration of the Launch Readiness (LR) tool
Support the New Products SharePoint portal maintenance and training
Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion. Activities may include preparing document formatting for PBAC submissions, presentation materials, screening and responding to incoming inquiries and phone calls.
Attend and contribute to the Administrative Team Forum to ensure that processes and procedures are reviewed to ensure maximum efficiencies.
Education/Experience Required *
* * High School Diploma (minimum)
Secretarial /Administrative Diploma or equivalent (preferable)
Several years experience of performing a similar role at a senior level
Skills Required: *
- Highly organised with a reputation for accountability, delivery and proactivity
- Demonstrated highly developed and agile prioritisation skills
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), CTE/Concur
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solutions focused
- Attention to detail and fast learner
- People oriented and able to work independently within activity based work environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Connect with us!
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Req ID: 1705142