AbbVie Customer Operations Team Leader (12 Month Contract) in Mascot, Australia
As part of the ANZ Operations team the Business Support Team Leader leads the local affiliate customer service team, supporting customer and order fulfillment requirements of Abbvie in ANZ. The Business Support Team Leader supports the local affiliate and the BPO in meeting all financial and service obligations along with integrating new products and customers. The role works closely with Abbvie Third Party Logistics providers, Distribution Manager and Operations Manager to ensure service standards and KPIs are delivered.
Core Job Responsibilities: *
- Day to day management of a small customer service team including performance management, and resolution of escalations.
- Provide leadership and support of 3 Business Support Associates.
- Review and approve EDI. End of month order management and order scheduling for wholesalers.
- Analysis/reporting of customer and operational activities to drive continuous improvement.
- Monitor and report and customer service and distribution KPI’s to local and global leadership groups.
- Problem solving – local business support and query resolution (touch point for commercial teams)
- Management of Abbvie compliance to GS1 and state and national product catalogues
- Review of customer service models, new product launches and changing business requirements. • Support BPO with approvals of customer set ups, blocked order releases, product recall co-ordination; return approvals customer escalation and general order management.
- Provide support to AFS as needed on any customer collections.
- Foster a positive and collaborative environment for the team, consistent with the AbbVie way.
Minimum Skills Required: *
- Identify the specific skills needed to perform this job effectively (leadership skills, selling skills, computer literacy)
- Strong team leadership skills.
- Drive for continuous improvement.
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Competency in Qlikview.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent numeracy and problem solving capability.
- Ideally previous exposure to SAP and ‘order to cash’ business processes.
Knowledge / Education Required: *
- Identify the knowledge, expertise, educational level required to perform this job successfully (product/industry knowledge, technical/business acumen, degree, professional certification etc)
- Tertiary qualification in business/management or similar discipline.
Experience Required: *
- Describe the on the job experience level required to perform this job (management experience)
- Experience in leading teams and managing cross functional programs.
- Pharmaceutical Industry, FMCG or medical industry experience and knowledge preferred.
- Confidence and ability to work with urgency in high pressure situations.
Quality, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities: *
- Attend regular departmental meetings with manager/supervisor to build in continuous feedback mechanisms.
- Meet the requirements of ISO and Class A by complying with all relevant Quality policies and procedures to ensure the Quality objectives of the business are met.
- Comply with all relevant company Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and work practices with the intent of preventing or minimizing accidental exposures to self, colleagues and/or the environment.
Note: This job description describes the principal and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they currently exist, but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule and is not part of the contract of employment.
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: SUPPLY CHAIN & MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Mascot
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: 1704036