AbbVie Solution Architect - Systems Integration in Lake County, Illinois
Responsible for providing a top down strategic direction for process architecture in support of the overall enterprise architecture initiative. Guides the organization in the creation of a comprehensive business process technology solution portfolio (e.g. Tibco BPM, Nimbus, Robotic Process Automation) and ability to define process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within enterprise architecture. Anticipates IT and industry future directions and relates trends and best practices to future process automation architecture requirements and projects. Interfaces across the enterprise, acting as a visionary to proactively assist in defining direction for ensuring process automation across systems. May be called upon to provide any level of process solution architecture guidance for single or multiple projects.
- Develop enterprise wide reference architectures that facilitate business process automation, process documentation, workflow automation.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate emerging process management technologies.
- Develop and publish technology standards, such as use of business process technologies and workflow technologies.
- Translate user requirements into effective solution architectures.
- Monitor regulatory guidelines /laws and emerging industry standards to determine impact on the enterprise solution architecture and technology strategic direction.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science.
- At least 10 years of experience in designing and implementing process management solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing solution based upon process management technologies (e.g. Tibco Active Matrix BPM, Oracle BPM, UIPath, Blue Prism).
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing robotic process automation technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing solutions using business process management technologies.
- Ability to work closely with users and translating user requirements into solution designs.
- Demonstrated success facilitating design workshops and influencing others.
- Knowledge and experience in developing solutions compliant with regulatory and legal requirements within the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus. Objectives the first 12 - 18 months:
- Analyze, observe, and document processes to understand the process steps and applications used to complete business transactions.
- Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments. Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings. Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation Delivery. Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to automate or improve automation potential. Create a Business View RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Solution Design.
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Req ID: 1701661
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled