AbbVie Senior Manager, Data and Analytics Strategy in Lake County, Illinois
To set strategic and operational priorities and lead new data and analytic capabilities within US Commercial Operations.
- Advance Key Strategic Data/Analytic Initiatives o In partnership with functional colleagues (Market research, Analytics & Customer Excellence), designs and implements new strategic data capabilities and/or enhancements as driven by US Commercial priorities. o Find ways to enrich and repurpose data already acquired for innovative, revenue producing uses. o Enhance the use and understanding of promotional data across the organization through our digital transformation efforts.
- Support Launch Initiatives o Serves as central lead for design and implementation of new and/or enhanced data models needed to support upcoming launch products. o Partners with insights and analytics teams to ensure new data and integration models will support KPIs, Sales Force (Quotas and Incentives) and other needs to drive successful launch and on-going support. o Be the department representative on launch planning teams as well as Integrated Operations Team lead for all launch preparation activities. o Builds and implements processes to provide Hyper Care support for analytic and brand teams leading up to and through the initial launch period.
- Drive data & analytics capabilities across physician and patient deliverables o Work across Insights and analytics teams to build data capabilities to support analytics for the future. o As the data increases in complexity, volume and sources identify new tools and analytic platforms to process, analyze and deliver insights. o Evaluate and explore new methods and techniques for future state data visualization. o Act as SME to all the analytic teams on data sources, uses, best practices and considerations.
- Ensure smooth transition to Enterprise Data Operations o Collaborates with Data Operations team(s) to manage project work to ensure smooth transition of new capabilities into existing operational support teams. o Coordinates with IT leadership on project plans and implementations.
* Bachelor's degree required. Master's preferred. * 8-10 years of professional experience. 6-8 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical business, Analytics or IT. Analytics experience preferred. * 1-2 years of people supervision experience. * 5 years’ experience working with and managing syndicated pharmaceutical data (IMS, SHS, etc) * Experience working in a matrixed environment. Experience managing relationships with peers and clients. * Bring a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think dynamically. * Strong communication skills, written and verbal. * Proven thought leadership in the data and analytics space. * Project management experience; solid attention to detail and operational focus. * Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team.
Job Classification: Experienced
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: 1703730
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled