AbbVie Identity and Access Management Operations Manager in Lake County, Illinois
The Identity and Access Operations Manager will work with Abbvie’s IAM Architect to lead day-to-day operational IAM activities and is responsible for the effective operations of IAM controls. This role will perform project management duties as it relates to Operational enhancement of Abbvie Identity and Access Management services.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Install, configure, and deploy identity and access management technologies; and monitor the performance, reliability, and availability of the IAM service.
- Work in conjunction with corporate helpdesk to manage IAM tickets and bring them to successful resolution and establish process to capture customer feedback and develop/execute on a service improvement plan.
- Maintain dashboards and metrics that communicate the operational IAM activities and communicate SLAs and metrics to stakeholders and insure service improvement by updating processes and activities in response to feedback from customers, internal reviews, and assessments. Establish and monitor KPMs to achieve the SLAs.
- Provide input into the development and implementation of access control policies and processes for the allocation of access rights across the enterprise.
- Maintain both non-production and production environments, manage code promotion to production following corporate change management guidelines and work with IAM vendors to open and manage support requests.
- Manage IAM operations and engineering teams who are assigned to maintain the Identity & Access Management services, leverage specialized business and/or technical resources as appropriate, and mitigate issues as they arise.
- Defect/Incident prioritization as per the business impact. Establish a release schedule for the defects to achieve stability.
- Establish and drive the change management effort in the QA and Production environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in information technology with 3 years of identity and access management operations experience
- Demonstrated excellence in complex technologies, enterprise project delivery and support, software development lifecycles, and translating concepts to outcomes
- Proven ability to work directly with the client/business to elicit/document requirements and drive functional vision
- Preferred: Hands-on experience working with the Oracle Identity Management 11g suite and ServiceNow platforms
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Req ID: 1704274
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled