AbbVie Cashier/Servicer in Lake County, Illinois
- Cashiering experience – included preparing cash drawer, change order, counting change back, and balancing drawer with cash drop.
- Preparation – Starbucks hot & cold beverages, brewed coffee, set up of service stations, stocking products & monitoring presentation. Includes ordering, product rotation and freshness dating.
- Cost control – tracking of items, portion control and proper signage/pricing.
- Cleaning & Sanitation of work area.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills with proven track record in providing excellent guest service.
- Proactive team player, flexible with strong organizational skills.
- 2 years of Cashiering experience preferred.
- Excellent communications and guest service skills.
- Self-motivated and works well within a team oriented concept.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change in a positive manner.
- Excellent work and attendance record.
- Overtime required, flexible work schedule at times.
- Willing to work in any other job duties that may be assigned.
- General knowledge of all types of foodservice equipment.
- Sanitation certificate preferred but not required.
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: HUMAN RESOURCES
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Req ID: 1706800
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled